Create your own videogame without programming
- Create your own 2D or 3D shoot ‘em up using a powerful graphics and audio engine.
- A few seconds and you have a game - creating a game can be as simple as choosing and placing a player model, choosing and placing an enemy model and clicking ‘Play’.
- Designed and created by games industry professionals who have worked on titles such as Rainbow Six Vegas, Crackdown 3, Hyper Sentinel and The Persistence.
Use professional graphics tools ... or a pen and paper
- Create graphics and sound any way you want, including:
• 3D Modelling tools such as 3D Studio Max, Maya or Blender
• Shader Editors to create in-place or post-processing shaders
• Pen, paper and a scanner
• Modelling clay and a digital camera
• Your favourite painting software
Design your own levels
- Build levels using your own models or drawings, or use the ones provided.
- Set up lighting and camera views and behaviours.
- Control the Physics settings and watch nVidia’s PhysX simulate your world.
- Use shaders to create powerful visual effects.
- Use default settings to create a game quickly or tweak hundreds of settings to make the game exactly as you want it.
- Choose from many different types of AI, or blend several types together, to bring characters to life.
- Create eye-catching particle effects.
- Add music to your games and create sound effects.
- Customise behaviours using an easy-to-use tool which allows you to control events.
- Build your own Front-End (Menu) screens or HUD (Head’s-up –Display) to display the score, etc.
Play and share your own creations
- Save games as EXE files and distribute them royalty-free.
- All we ask is that you use your own assets (graphics and audio) if you're distributing commercially.
OS: Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10. 32 and 64 bit versions are supported.
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3200+
Video card: 128MB, Shader Model 3 and DirectX®9.0c compatible. nVidia 6600 or ATI 1300 or greater.
Hard Disk: 300MB